|4||Alaskan salmon fillets, 4 to 6 ounces each|
|1/4||cup peanut oil|
|2||tablespoons Soy Sauce|
|2||tablespoons balsamic vinegar|
|2||tablespoons chopped green onions|
|1½||teaspoons brown sugar|
|1||clove garlic, minced|
|1||tablespoon grated ginger|
|1/2||teaspoon red chili flakes (or more to taste)|
|1||teaspoon sesame oil|
|salt (as desired)|
- Place Salmon fillets in a glass dish. Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over salmon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove salmon from marinade and place on a well oiled grill 5 inches from coals.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at the thickest part.
- Turn halfway through cooking. (You may also seal with foil to form a packet.)
- Cook covered, 20 to 25 minutes on medium hot grill or until fish flakes easily with a fork.