4 large garlic cloves
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/3 cup olive oil
sea salt, to taste
ground pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place unpeeled garlic cloves in small baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
Roast garlic until soft, about 20 minutes.
Let cool slightly then peel and mince.
Transfer to small bowl.
Whisk together garlic, vinegar, and Dijon.
Slowly whisk in 1/3 cup olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste.
1½ pounds asparagus, tough ends removed
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Place asparagus on skewers (to make them easier to flip on the grill) and use a brush to oil both sides.
Sprinkle with salt.
Grill 5–7 minutes on each side or until asparagus is done.
Arrange asparagus on a serving platter and drizzle vinaigrette over top.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
Baby bok Choy, halved
1 Bunch scallions, bulbs removed, sliced and reserved
½ Cup roasted red bell pepper
½ Cup water chestnuts, julienned
10 Grilled Salmon fillets
1 Cup rice wine vinegar
2 Tsp sesame seed oil
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 Cup fresh ginger, minced
1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
¼ Cup soy sauce
1 Tbsp jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
1 Cup sugar
- On a preheated char grill mark baby bok choy on both sides,
Be careful not to leave it on too long, you don’t want it to cook fully.
- Next, char your scallions, remove from the grill and rough chop and set aside;
- Combine both of these with the red bell peppers and water chestnuts in a bowl.
- In a high speed blender, emulsify remaining liquid ingredients with sugar.
- Fold in remaining ingredients, along with reserved sliced scallion bulbs.
- Cook the salmon filets as directed.
- Next, toss your salad ingredients with the vinaigrette.
- Place 1 cup of the dressed salad on the plate with 1 salmon filet atop.Serve with a side of steamed rice.