Baby bok Choy, halved
1 Bunch scallions, bulbs removed, sliced and reserved
½ Cup roasted red bell pepper
½ Cup water chestnuts, julienned
10 Grilled Salmon fillets
1 Cup rice wine vinegar
2 Tsp sesame seed oil
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 Cup fresh ginger, minced
1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
¼ Cup soy sauce
1 Tbsp jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
1 Cup sugar
- On a preheated char grill mark baby bok choy on both sides,
Be careful not to leave it on too long, you don’t want it to cook fully.
- Next, char your scallions, remove from the grill and rough chop and set aside;
- Combine both of these with the red bell peppers and water chestnuts in a bowl.
- In a high speed blender, emulsify remaining liquid ingredients with sugar.
- Fold in remaining ingredients, along with reserved sliced scallion bulbs.
- Cook the salmon filets as directed.
- Next, toss your salad ingredients with the vinaigrette.
- Place 1 cup of the dressed salad on the plate with 1 salmon filet atop.Serve with a side of steamed rice.